I am interested in all fields of science. I specialize in fishery biology especially seaweed and plankton. Currently studying in the Faculty of Fisheries Science and Technology dual degree program with Ocean University in the field of Food science and engineering.
Cultured plankton, isolate plankton from the sea, water quality, soil quality, chlorophyll content analysis.
The effect of different drying methods on antioxidant activities of Caulerpa lentilifera and Ulva rigida, Department of Fishery Biology.
- Academic Excellence Award in the academic year of 2017
- Academic Excellence Award in the academic year of 2018
- Academic Excellence Award of Fishery biology course in the academic year of 2018
- Academic Excellence Award in the academic year of 2019
- Velaske Award in the academic year of 2020 (Graduates with academic excellence results in Biology subjects)
- Head of recreation, Faculty of Fisheries
- Secretary of Ruamdaokrajui club, Kasetsart University
- Scuba diving
- Cultured plankton
- Public Speaking
- Journalistic Writing
- Play the guitar
- Thai : Native Language
- English : Speaking - Good, Listening - Good, Writing - Fair